Gourmet with Lunch
The Gourmet Cooking lesson is a completely hands-on experience, that will allow you to create and enjoy dishes
that you can bring into your daily life.
This course is great for couples, small groups, families with children (from 7 years),and those who want to have fun in the
kitchen learning how to cook traditional Florentine and Italian dishes.
In a practical way, the Chef will demonstrate each to be replicated at your station, to make single-serving
dishes from the menu. At the end, you will enjoy the authentic dishes you created, accompanied by a D.O.C. Tuscan wine
in the Florentine style wine cellar.
The group size is minimum 2 and maximum 8 participants.
Classes are scheduled all year round Monday and Thursday at 11:00 am.
Sessions last about four hours.
- Crostini Toscani (Toasted Tuscany bread topped with pâté), Gnocchi alla Sorrentina (Sorrento style gnocchi), Peposo all’Impruneta (stewed meat), and Panna Cotta
- Just Pasta: Lasagne ragù (Lasagna with meat sauce), Gnocchi al zucchini zafferano (potato gnocchi with zucchinis and safron sauce), Gnocchi sardi al pesto Genovese e pomodorini (Sardinian’s style gnocchi with Genovese pesto and cherry tomatoes), Spaghettini Pommarola (spaghettini with tomato sauce), and Tiramisù
- Bruschetta (Toasted Tuscany bread topped with tomatoes), Risotto funghi porcini (risotto with porcini mushrooms), Parmigiana Melanzane (eggplant parmesan), and Zuppa Inglese (trifle)
- Mozzarella in Carrozza (Fried mozzarella sandwiches), Crespelle Fiorentina (Florentine crêpes), Filetto in crosta di olive (olive crusted pork fillet), and Biscotti di Prato (Italian almond biscuits) with Vin Santo
- Florentine Menu (min 4 people): Crostini Fiorentini (Toasted Tuscany bread topped with stracchino -soft cheese- and sausage), Bistecca Fiorentina (Florentine T-bone steak), Papparedelle ragù (pappardelle pasta with meat sauce), and Gelato al cioccolato fondente (dark chocolate gelato)