The Gourmet Cooking lesson is a completely hands-on experience, that will allow you to create and enjoy dishes
that you can bring into your daily life.
This course is great for couples, small groups, families with children ,and those who want to have fun in the
kitchen learning how to cook traditional Florentine and Italian dishes.
In a practical way, the Chef will demonstrate each to be replicated at your station, to make single-serving
dishes from the menu. At the end, you will enjoy the authentic dishes you created, accompanied by a D.O.C. Tuscan wine
in the Florentine style wine cellar.
The group size is minimum 2 and maximum 8 participants.
Classes are scheduled: From March to November: Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm
Sessions last about four hours.
- Crostini Toscani , Gnocchi alla Sorrentina , Peposo all’Impruneta , and Panna Cotta
- Just Pasta: Lasagne ragù , Tagliatelle al pesto Genovese , Spaghettini Pommarola , and Tiramisù
- Bruschetta , Risotto funghi porcini , Parmigiana Melanzane , and Zuppa Inglese
- Mozzarella in Carrozza , Crespelle Fiorentina , Filetto in crosta di olive , and Biscotti di Prato with Vin Santo
- Florentine Menu : Crostini Fiorentini , Bistecca Fiorentina , Papparedelle ragù , and Gelato al cioccolato fondente
- Fish menu : Crostini di mare , Risotto or Spaghetti ai frutti di mare , Polpo in Galera , and Sorbetto Limone e Vodka